How to Add a Shipping Product to Your Site
by Edos Ubebe
In order to add a shipping product to your site, here’s what you need to do:
1. Point your browser to – http://yoursite.com/wp-login.php
Note: replace ‘yoursite.com’ to your own shipping site domain.
Enter your admin username and password.
2. Once you’re logged in, locate Shipment >> Add Shipment
once it opens up, you should see a screen like what you have below;
3. Enter your tracking number as the title of the shipment you are adding.
4. Then scroll down and fill in the rest details for the shipment.
5. Once you’re done, scroll back up and click on ‘Publish’.
6. Now, copy the tracking number which you entered as the title of the shipment and paste it into the tracking area of your site at the frontend.
Note: Use another browser to carry out step #6.
February 1, 2015